OFFSHORE GAME FISHING
We organize fishing trips all year long, depending on the conditions at sea.
Our outings, which last approximately 7 hours, are suitable for both beginners and experts and we are always willing to provide you with whatever technical support you may need.
You can choose whatever technique you wish from trolling to vertical jigging and light tackle bottom fishing.
Depending on the time of year, we set out in search of yellowfin tuna, wahoo, amberjack, dolphinfish, sailfish or the blue marlin, knowing, as we do after years of experience, the most favourable areas.
FISHING TECHNIQUES and CAPTURES
– Trolling for tuna and wahoo: all year
– Trolling for dolphinfish and sailfish: from July to October
– Vertical jigging for amberjack: all year
– Big game blue marlin: from April to June
– Light tackle bottom fishing for tropical fish: all year
BIG GAME BLUE MARLIN
Cape Verde, one of the best spots for fishing the Atlantic Blue Marlin, witnesses the passage of this magnificent billfish in the months of April, May and June.
For ethical purposes we use a catch and release technique for certain captures.